Undoubtedly, jobs are hard to come by in Nigeria this days, but most times , the issue with seeking job is to get the right information at the right time.
Hence, below are the latest available at the moment gathered by scholarpostng for every job seeker
HIRING: REMOTE DIGITAL MARKETER (PART – TIME)
A reputable Training firm, seeks to hire a Part-Time Digital Marketer.
Promotion of all programs and activities on all social media platforms.
Minimum of 2years experience as a digital marketer.
Must have a laptop and access to the internet.
Must be result oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using ” Digital Marketer” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Feb 12 2021
Position: Bank Teller Officer
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Lagos State
Qualification: OND & NCE Holders Only (Strictly: Lower Credit, Upper Credit and Distinction Holders)
Age: Not more than 27 years
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5th Feb 2021
A Microfinance bank is also recruiting the position of credit analyst/marketing officers
Salary – very attractive
Experience- 5years above
Send cv to email@example.com using job title as subject.
(+971 55 608 5788) is presently shortlisting to close recruitment nextweek.
A client is urgently seeking to fill this position for the Southeast, Southwest and South South respectively:
He or she must have a mix of online and retail background from the sport betting industry.
He or she must be strong in business development and agent acquisition.
Not more than 40 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Research Pharmacist needed in a medical facility located in Lagos for a 3 months contract Job.
Minimum Qualification needed: Bachelor of Pharmacy, posses valid practicing License with at least 3 years working experience
- Clinical research on chronic health conditions in Nigeria
- Designing a research plan for the project
2. Extensive familiarity with the Pharmaceutical industry
- Delivering accurate report on research
- Data gathering and analytics
- Quality Assurance management
- Interfacing with private and public healthcare facilities.
Remuneration- 140k monthly and other allowances attached for field research.
Interested candidates should send their cv and valid medical licenses to HR@wellanehealth.com on or before 12th February 2021. With the title of Research Pharmacist” as Subject of the email.
Presently recruiting to fill the role of
- HR MANAGER: 5yrs exp above
- HR ASSISTANT: 2yrs exp above
Sector – Microfinance bank
For anyone interested pls send cv to email@example.com using job title as subject.
I am presently shortlisting to close recruitment for the position nextweek.
Marketing Associates Nationwide Recruitment
Client: Commercial Bank
Salary: N55,000.00 take home + commission
Prior banking experience as Direct Sales Executives or Marketers will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link below
Role: Site Engineer
Location: Lagos Island
- BSc or HND in civil engineering or related field.
- 2+ years in the construction sector.
Qualified candidates, please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Role: Customer Service Representative
Qualification: Minimum BSc. At least two years work experience.
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
OPENING FOR ACCOUNTANT (TAXATION)
Job title: Accountant (Taxation)
• Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
• 3-4 years’ experience as an Accountant with in-depth knowledge of taxation.
• Preferably female for gender balance.
• Bsc/HND in any related field.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “ACCOUNTANT (TAXATION) as the subject of the mail.