This is to inform the general public that the 2020 Agbami Scholarship Campaign is on going. Deadline is 5th of December, 2020. To check for eligibility, requirements and other necessary information continue reading the post.
About Agbami Scholarship Campaign
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation. This is part of continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2020
2020 Agbami Scholarship Eligibility
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must;
- Be a Nigerian studying in any Nigerian universities
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- Upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
The 2020 Agbami Scholarship Campaign is listed below
- Follow this Link https://www.ormng.com/register
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Required documents: Listed below are the required documents
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
- Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
- Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
For Related and more Scholarship opportunities updates click here
Application close midnight of 5th December, 2020. Only Successful candidates will be contacted. Note that there will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
For more info check here
2020 Agbami Scholarship