Adeleke University, Ede is a private institution located in Ede, Osun State, Nigeria. The institution is an accredited faith-based institution which believes in the development of a “whole” person and provide opportunities for students to build their relationship with God.
Adeleke University Postgraduate Admission Requirements is discussed in this post. The College of Postgraduate Studies of the University provides varieties of programmes, dedicated to fulfill the mission of the school through academic, practical and professional training of an individual who aspire to excel in his/her chosen field of expertise.
The programmes provided by the college are classified into two. These are; long term research-oriented and short term ones that are practical in nature. The programmes offered are science-based and art-based disciplines respectively.
Achievers University Postgraduate Guidelines
Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guidelines
Babcock Postgraduate Admission Guidelines
Top Polytechnics in Nigeria
List of Postgraduate Courses in Adeleke University, Ede
Adeleke University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- The application form is online. It should be downloaded, filled and submitted by applicants with any other necessary documents to Adeleke University. No applicant shall be admitted not until his/her application has been approved by the Board of the College of Postgraduate Studies (hereinafter referred to as the Board) on behalf of Senate and on the recommendation of the appropriate College Postgraduate committee (hereinafter called College committee).
- All applicants should furnish the College with the application evidence in the form of a certified academic transcript of his/her previous university work. Letter(s) of reference from his previous university teachers that he is qualified to undertake advanced study and research, and that he has satisfactory knowledge of the language required for such study should also be presented. Subject to approval by the Board, the department or college may request for additional conditions for admission, e.g. interview.
The photocopies of the following documents should be attached to the application form completed and returned by hand or courier services.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree certificate
- For candidates proposing to pursue M.Phil, Master’s degree certificate should be attached to the application form.
- Notification of Results of Bachelor’s Degree Examinations for AU graduates proposing to pursue Masters and PhD Degrees
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Evidence of change ofName(s) or Marriage Certificate where needed
- Any other relevant documents
- Three (3) recent passport
Arrangement should be made with applicants’ institution to forward the academic transcript before the closing date to reach the address below:
THE SECRETARY, COLLEGE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES, ADELEKE UNIVERSITY P.M.B. 250, EDE, OSUN STATE
Available Programmes in the College of Postgraduate
The programmes are classified into two, which are; a) long -term research-oriented courses of study and training, b) short term courses (i.e courses of shorter duration and of practical orientation)
Types of Postgraduate Programmes
Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD)
Masters Degrees: The master courses include;
2. Professional Masters – MPA. and Masters with coursework and research project -M.Sc., M.A.
c. Masters with coursework & research thesis – M.Sc.; M.A.
d. Masters of Philosophy with coursework & research thesis -(M.Phil)
Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D.
Check below for the list of the 39 programmes offered by the college
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in English
- Doctor of Philosophy in History
- Doctor of Philosophy in International Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Library & Information Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mass Communication
- Doctor of Philosophy in Microbiology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Public Health
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in International Studies
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Library & Information Science
- Master of Science in Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Political Science
- Master of Science in Political Science
- Master of Science in Public Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health
For more information, check here