The Post-Utme and Direct entry (DE) admission form for Alex Ekwueme Federal University AE-FUNAI is now available for sale. Application cost is #2500, registration commences on 13th July, 2020 and end on 31st August, 2020. See details below
FUNAI Post-Utme and Direct entry application form for admission into various programmes of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Post-Utme and Direct entry form is available to candidates who sat for the 2020 edition of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Choose FUNAI as their first choice institution.
FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct entry 2020: Eligibility and Details
- Qualified candidates are those who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike ,FUNAI, Ebonyi State their first choice institution and must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who wish to study in AE-FUNAI but did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution can also apply
- Such candidates however, must change to AE-FUNAI by visiting JAMB Portal and effect Change of Institution/Course on or before the closing date of 31st August.
- Candidates are hereby informed that in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19, the 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination.
- For the MBBS programme, candidates should note that the UTME cut off mark screening score is 200 and above.
For the 2020/2021 Academic Session, The following are programmes offered in the Institution
COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Education Agricultural Science
Education English and Literary Studies
Education Guidance &Counseling
Education Physical and Health
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
English and Literary Studies
Fine and Applied Arts
History and Strategic Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Banking and Finance
Criminology and Security Studies
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Fisheries and Aquaculture
Agriculture (Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science, Agribusiness)
For additional information regarding programmes with substantial vacancies candidates are encouraged to visit http://www.funai.edu.ng.
After the deadline, 31st August, 2020 candidates shall no longer be allowed to change courses.
For fast and easy communication, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them during registration.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- A screening fee of N2,000 is required to be paid by all eligible candidates.
- Follow the steps outlined below to register,:
- Logon to the University website: www.funai.edu.ng,
- At the top bar menu Click on QUICK LINKS or ADMISSIONS
- Click on 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration if you’re a FUNAI Direct entry applicant
- Click 2020/2021 Post-Utme (PUTME) Screening Registration if you’re a FUNAI Post-Utme applicant
- Choose Prospective Students and Click to Apply under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application.
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number
- After, select your mode of payment by Generating Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment
- Go back to the Application page and again, enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- After generating your Remita number, proceed with the completion of the form and thereafter submit your application
- Print out your form (acknowledgement slip).
- Successful candidates who complete the above process will be allowed to upload their O’Level credentials for screening through a link that will only be accessible after completing your application.
Hotlines: 07066988253, 0817089928