AHRI/UCL 2021/2022 Scholarship: University College, London in collaboration with the African Health Research Institute Award.
This is to inform concerned individual and the general public at large that applications are open for the 2021/2022 Africa Health Research Institute AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship.
Deadline of Application : 31st March 2021 by 5pm.
Details About the Scholarship Award: The AHRI master’s degree scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2021 to September 2022. It is fully funded by University of London (UCL) Global Engagement Office and disbursed via AHRI and is meant for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at Africa research institute.
Interested Applicants must have a high-quality academic record to be considered for this opportunity.
Candidates will go through a competitive round of selection at AHRI and the successful candidate will be nominated to go through to the UCL selection. Application for acceptance onto a MSc taught course is separate, and the AHRI nominee will be guided through this process.
You can also read
AHRI/UCL 2021/2022 Scholarship: Eligibility and Requirements.
Eligible Field(s): The successful candidate’s research project for the MSc is expected to be aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
Eligibility: The candidate:
- At the time of application, be permanently based in South Africa .
- At the time of application, hold a valid passport .
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- The successful applicant will need to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2021.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): UK & South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree.
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK.
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
- Duration of Award: 1 year
Method of to Application
To apply for the award, complete the online AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your *academic transcript and CV. Closing date is 5pm Wednesday, 31 March 2021.
There is need to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage before apply. The link is displayed below