Ambrose Alli University (AAU) admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, closing date, application fee and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Deadline is August 20th, 2020. N2000 is the cost for thr Application form. See full details below;
This is to inform the general public that Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma application form for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise is now now on sale Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into the school
All candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and applied for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as first choice institution with a minimum UTME score of 180.
Candidates are advised to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) screening excersise online application form using their ATM debit card on interswitch a fee of two thousand naira (2000) only
Procedure for Online Application
- Prospective Candidates should apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org and make payment on Interswitch with their ATM debit cards .
- On the application portal all such candidate must fill in all relevant certificate documents( WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc) with the correct examination number, exam date, exam date, exam type, serial number, and scratch card Pin.
All Direct entry candidates who choose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as first choice institution and applied to JAMB for admission are also required to fill this application form for the screening exercise online.
On the portal, all such candidate must enter relevant certificate documents ( WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ NCE/ DIPLOMA/DEGREE) with the correct PIN and examination number.
- All candidate both (Direct entry and UTME) are to note that:The cost of online application form is Two thousand naira(#2000) only
- No initials will be entertained therefore all names should be written in full when completing the online application form as Mode of screening.
- All candidates are to note that screening exercise will done strictly ONLINE by screening qualifying results of candidate. There would be no form of physical screening or examination.
Both Direct entry and UTME candidates application form will be available online for completion and submission starting from Monday, 22nd of June to midnight Thursday 20th of August, 2020.
- Candidates are to check the Ambrose Alli University website https://aauekpoma.edu.ng/ and portal https://aaue.waeup.org/ regularly for more information on the application/admission procedure.
- Any candidate who fail to complete and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for cconsideration 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Applicants that present false information or upload incorrect credentials online will be automatically disqualified.