Bowen University A’level (JUPEB and IJMB) application form for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The university invites application from qualified candidates into different programmes of the school through the Jupeb and IJMB scheme.
The A’level programme is aimed at preparing students to pass the JUPEB and IJMB examination(s) that would qualify them for direct admission at Bowen University or other universities within and outside the country. Admission is into 200 level and to different degree programmes.
Admitted candidates for the program must reside fully at Bowen University’s campus, Iwo, Osun State.
With the aid of the following bodies students who participate in A’ Level Programme of Bowen University get to write to write examination and secure admission through;
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Bowen University A’level Admission requirements
- Only Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O Level credit passes at one sittings in WAEC and NECO (SSCE/GCE/NABTEB) or its equivalent which must include (3 subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes plus Mathematics and English) will be considered for admission into Bowen University A’Level Programme.
- For Humanities/Arts candidates a deficiency in Mathematics is allowed as well English Language for Science candidates but not in both subjects (i.e. English language and Mathematics)
- For any other deficiencies, such candidates may be permitted to take the affected OLevel subjects. Candidates admitted to the programme with two (2) O Level sittings must before registration satisfy the minimum requirement of five (5) O Level credits.
A Online Application
To apply online for the Bowen University A’level program admission, applicants are to visit Bowen University website and follow this steps:
i.Click HERE to download the application form, then, print and fill the application form completely.
ii. Submit printed copy of the form at the Bowen University Campus.
B Offline Application Form
- Candidates can also obtain application forms at the Admissions office of the University or any of the sales centres which are under-listed after paying a sum of N 7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred Naira only) at the bank :
- Baptist Academy Compound, Bowen Microfinance Bank, , Obanikoro, Lagos, Lagos state.
- Area II, P.O Box 331, Opposite NNPC Quarters, First Baptist Church, Garki, Abuja, Abuja
- Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State.
- After completing the application form, submit it at the Admissions Office of the University on the date of the screening exercise which will be communicated later.
- All Completed online application forms are to be submitted with a non-refundable sum of N7,500 (Seven Thousand Five hundred Naira only) in bank draft which to be paid into the University account
- For Further enquiries: Applicants are to contact the Registrar or visit Bowen University website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone No: 09036206970, 07085434397
Bowen University A’level examination type is based on the following subject combinations
JUPEB Advanced Level Subjects
SOCIAL SCIENCES& MANAGEMENT SCIENCES Subjects: Economics, Government, Business Studies and Accounting.
SCIENCE Subjects Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Agricultural Science and Physics
Arts/Humanities History, Literature in English and Christian Religious Studies
Nature of Examination
Candidates are required to offer a minimum of two (2) or a maximum of three (3) combinable subjects relevant in their bid for a university degree when they complete the Advance level program.