Danish State Scholarships – AARHUS University Denmark
About the Danish State Scholarships – AARHUS University Denmark
Aarhus University administers a limited number of scholarships financed by the Danish state for highly qualified both for non-EU/EEA/Swiss applicants admitted to 2-year Master’s degree programmes which are taught in English. The Danish State Scholarship is available up to master level program at the university
Danish State Scholarship Worth and benefits
The scholarships include generally a full tuition waiver but not always, a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months over the duration of the degree program.
List of Subject available for study in Danish State Scholarships Program
Listed below are the programs
- Arts: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications
- Natural Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Technical Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Business and Social Sciences: Applicants with excellent academic qualifications will be given priority
- Health: Further information about strategic priorities will follow.
There is no separate application for the scholarship as all applicants will automatically be assessed for scholarships based on their applications. The application deadline for most Masters programme study for September 2021 intake is 15 January 2021 for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens. Special application deadlines, however, apply to the following Masters degree courses: Journalism, Media and Globalisation (10 January 2021); Neuroscience and Neuroimaging (1 March 2021); and Soils and Global Change (28 February 2021).