DELSU Post-UTME/Direct entry Form, cut-off mark, screening date and eligibility for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. DELSU cut-off mark is 160. Registration begins July 9th, 2020. Deadline is September 1st, 2020. Application cost is N2000. See the full details below;
Delta state University DELSU Post-Utme/Direct entry form for the year 2020 is now available on sale. The University hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate for admission into various programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Post-Utme/Direct entry 2020: Eligibility and details
Direct entry candidates who choose Delta state university as institution of first choice
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2020 Joint admission and Matriculation board examination and scored at least 170 and above and have chosen DELSU as their institution of first choice.
DELSU Post UTME/Direct entry Form 2020: How to Apply
Prospective candidates are to visit the registration portal http://www.portal.delsu.edu.ng, pay a sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) to generate a virtual PIN
Candidates can make Payment to any of the following banks;
Ensure that you correctly enter your Names and Jamb Registration Number. Errors are not allowed
How to TO GENERATE DELSU VIRTUAL PIN
- Click on http://www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Select Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Fill the form completely with your valid JAMB Registration Number
- Generate PIN by Submitting the form and Print out the PIN generated
- To make payment, Pay online or visit any of the specified banks
- After payment print out acknowledgement slip by returning back to http://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- a. Candidates are advised to make payment immediately after generating the virtual PIN , after six hours (6) it becomes invalid
- b. Candidates should go through the instructions on front page of the website before completing the application form.
- c. The University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue. Therefore candidates must enter a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number.
Application for DELSU Post-Utme/Direct entry 2020 commences on Thursday, 9th July, 2020
Deadline for application is 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
Date and time for screening will be communicated to candidates in due course.
On the day of the screening exercise, Candidates are expected to come along with
- photocopies of their credentials i.e.
- UTME result slip,
- SSCE/WASC result,
- local government of origin and
- birth certificate,
- Warning: Parents and Applicants are advised to only contact 08035466066, 08036761436 only through WhatsApp messages.
- For more information visit the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng .