Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, deadline application fee and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Deadline is July 9th, 2020. Application cost is N2000. See full details below;
This is to inform the general public that EBSU application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise is now now on sale. Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU).
Registration begins on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end on Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
EBSU Post-UTME/DE form 2020: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
Qualified candidates are those who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates who do not choose EBSU as their first choice but are willing to change to Ebonyi state University should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
Also Direct Entry applicants who chose Ebonyi state University, Abakaliki as their first choice and other candidates willing to change their to EBSU are also to take part in this online screening exercise for the purpose o fverifying/ screening their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
All candidates who are eligible are required to pay a processing fee of two thousand naira only (N2,000 only)
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the EBSU Post-UTME application form link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application icon
- Click on first step i.e STEP1: Generate Payment Invoice then go ahead to generate Payment Invoice Form
- Make sure you choose the right Application Form Category either DIRECT ENTRY or POST UTME
- Make sure your “Registration Number” for JAMB is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- You can proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with any ATM card either Master Card. Credit card, or Verve
- Go back to the Application page and start STEP II by entering your “Remita Number” that you generated earlier
- Proceed to complete the form
- Submit your application form
- Print out your slip of acknowledgement.
Call: 0806 408 7963