This is to inform umte candidates that the Evangel University Akaeze 2020/2021 admission form is out. If you have been waiting and thinking that what will be the cost, requirements and Guidelines. This post has answer to your queries.
Who can apply for the Admission
- Candidates that sat down for the 2020 UTME and score 180.
- Candidates who want to study Nursing in the institution must score a minimum of 180
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or any of it’s equivalent at not more than 2 sittings.
- The subject pass must include English, Mathematics and any other three subjects that relate with Candidates’ choice of course.
Candidates that didn’t choose the institution but want to write must apply for Jamb change of institution
Evangel University Akaeze 2020/2021 admission form application process
- You have to visit the official website of the institution. You can do so by clicking here To check for if you are eligible by reading the requirements.
- If eligible, proceed to pay a total of eight two thousand naira (82000 naira). The payment is for application form, accreditation and acceptance fee respectively.
- After payment, candidates will have to return to the official page and fill the online form.
- It is important that applicants check their application status regularly by visiting the website.
Students that are offered admission are to pay the following fee once:
- Application form fee: 2000 naira
- Acceptance fees: 50000 naira
- Accreditation fee: 30000 naira.
- Tuition and hostel fee: 250000 naira this is for all AG members while for non-AG members it is 270000 naira only.
Also read: List of university that have released their post utme form here
Requirements for admission
All successful candidates are to bring the following:
- Copies of their O’level results
- The completed application form
- Jamb original results slips
- Payments’ evidence
- Certificate of birth
- Last school testimonial
- Referee: A reference letter from either Pastor or Rebuttable fellow.
- Passport Photograph (2 recent)
- Evidence of change of institution or first choice institution
- Local government certificate of identification
For bank details and other information check here:
Found this helpful to someone else? Do well to share it on Twitter, Facebook or WhatsApp, You can easily make use of the social media buttons below.