This is to notify all candidates seeking admission into Fedpoly Ado-Ekiti, that the Federal polytechnic Ado Admission list is out. Check the procedures on how to check your status below.
How to Check Federal Poly Ado Admission List
Prospective students are to check their names from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises. They can as well follow the procedures stated below.
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
Check for related post below
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND 2020/2021
- Finally, click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission acceptance fee is #25,000:00.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Poly website for their admission status.
- You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ado Poly admission status.