Are you an aspirant seeking admission into a higher institution of learning to further your education? Do you want to know about the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND 2020/2021 admission? Worry no more, as we take you through the necessary information you need.
The application is open to those seeking admission leading to the award of Higher National Diploma programmes on full time or part-time. Prospective applicants are advised to indicate their Session of choice as applicable, that is, either Morning or Evening.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND 2020/2021 admission Requirements
The following are the general requirements for admission
- Applicants must be holder of National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) relevant credits including Mathematics and English Language at the WASSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level.
- Candidates should also visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) in order to avail themselves of the necessary requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma (ND) of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes offered by the institution
Mode of Application
The following are the required steps for application
- Applicants are to visit the Polytechnic students’ portal on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration in order to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After the printing of invoice, Applicants should then proceed to any bank of their choice alongside with the invoice generated and make payment of N13,000.00, Thirteen Thousand Naira only (administrative charges inclusive) on the Remita platform.
- Payment can also be made through applicants debit cards
- Applicants should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal after payment, on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration. They are expected to fill the application form using the generated RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Applicants should also make sure they print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form accordingly.
Check below for list of courses available
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Agriculture and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering Tech
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Food Technology
- Science Technology
- Glass and Ceramic Technology