Check for the FUGUS admission list for 2020/2021 academic session as released by the management.
This is to inform all the candidates that sat for the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List
Currently, you can only access your FUGUS admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Also read: OAU admission list is out
- How to check Uniosun Admission list online
- FUGUS Appoints new Vice Chancellor
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.