Are you an aspirant of Uniosun? Do you also want to know whether the institution offered your course of choice? Worry no more as this post gives you the complete list of courses offered at Uniosun.
Check below for the full list of courses offered at Uniosun
The following are the courses offered by the prestigious institution, Uniosun.
College of Education
The University’s College of education is at Ipetu-Ijesa campus. The following listed below are the courses (department) in the College.
- Science, Mathematics and Technology Education
- Arts and Social Sciences Education
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Educational Management
The bachelor’s degree awards in the College are the following: B.Sc (Ed) in Economics, Political Science, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Physics. While it awards B.A (Ed) in English.
College of Agriculture
The college is at the Ejigbo campus. The department in the College are;
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Fisheries and Wildlife Management
College of management sciences
The following are the department:
- Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Political Science and International Relations
- Geography and Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Business Administration
College of Law:
The College is at Ifetedo.
College of Humanities:
The College located at ikere houses two departments which are Department of Languages and Linguistics and Department of History and International Studies.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
The college is at the main campus (osogbo). The following are the department:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Geological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Information & Communication Technology
College of Health Sciences: The following are the department in the college
- Medical Biochemistry
- Chemical Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy & Histopathology
- Medical Microbiology & Parasitology
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Nursing Science