Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) admission form for the JUPEB program is now on sale. See details below;
The University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme of The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programs of the school for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTA JUPEB Admission Form 2020: Eligibility and Details
With the UABS Programme, candidates who obtain the FUTA application form gain admission directly into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the external Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination program of the University.
It is a full time programme and runs for two (2) semesters i.e one academic session.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS FOR THE JUPEB EXAMINATION
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Geography, Economics, Mathematics,
- Physics, Mathematics, Geography
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Mathematics, Biology, Economics
- Mathematics, Biology, Physics
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
• Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
Food Science Technology (FST)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MME)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Computer Engineering (CPE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
Mathematical Science (MTS)
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
Building Technology (BDT)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
Quantity Surveying (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5. SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCHIENCES (SEMS):
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
6. SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (ANA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
7. SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
Computer Science (CSC)
Information Technology (IFT)
Software Engineering (SEN)
Information Systems (IFS)
Interested candidates are to note that Hostel accommodations available is very limited
Prospective candidates should possess a minimum of five O/Level Credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings in subjects such as; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Technical Drawing and Geography and relevant subject to their proposed course of interest.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested Candidates are to visit http://www.futa.edu.ng. or https://www.futa.edu.ng/cceportal/ click on Continuous education (CC) portal and UABS application to create an account to begin registration.
- After, login into the account you have created with your username and password, to generate an invoice for the application form, click on “payment”.
- Proceed to pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000 only) excluding bank charges on Remita ONLY in any bank nearest to you.
- Again, go back to your account online to verify payment and complete the online FUTA UABS JUPEB admission form.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip (acknowledgement slip).
- Registration begins on Monday, 15th June, 2020
- Deadline for registration is Saturday, 5th September, 2020.
- The entrance examination will hold on Friday, 11th September, 2020 and candidates are to come along with their printed examination slip.
- For more enquiries and clarification on issues on the Programme call: 07056096340, 07039884823, 07061162814. Only at office hours