FUTA Post-utme application form for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session is our and available for sale. Application cost is #2000. See details below.
The Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA, online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise for the purpose of admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Session commences on Monday, 21st September and ends on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
2020/2021 FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS: ELIGIBILITY AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Interested candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to:
(i) visit the University website (http://www.futa.edu.ng) for information;
(ii) complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and
(iii) Print out a copy of the Registration Form.
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University website and complete the online Registration Form.
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only payable at any Bank on Remita platform after generating the necessary Code.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be eligible for the Screening.
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (http://www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
- Any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for the 2020 admission by the Federal University Akure(FUTA)
- Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.