Inec adhoc staff recruitment exercise for the 2022 Ekiti and Osun State Governorship election is currently ongoing and the closing Date is 24 of April, 2022.
Requirements For Inec Adhoc Staff Registration
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2021.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf formatA copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
For more job opportunities click here
How to Apply
- Review the requirements for the available positions.
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility.
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your PasswordAfter creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form.Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation boxThe information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip. This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
Visit Inec Adhoc Staff Engagement official site for more details https://pres.inecnigeria.org/