Apply for the latest Job opportunities at Dangote Group. Check the link below to apply
Brief About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Its operational headquarters is in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa with presence in 17 African countries and is a market leader in cement on the continent. One of the Group’s subsidiaries, Dangote Cement Plc, is the largest listed company in West Africa and the first Nigerian company to join the Forbes Global 2000 Companies list.
- Bags unloading from truck.
- Loading to Conveyor.
- Unloading from conveyor.
- Shift bags down to desired stacking location.
- Counting and reconciliation of received bags.
- Shifting and stacking of rejected bags.
- Reconciliation of reject bags.
- Shifting of reject bags to vendor.
- Deputation for stock verification work on request from accounts
- Maintaining records/logbooks.
Requirements for the Job opportunities at Dangote Group
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development