Apply for this latest job opportunity as the Dangote Group of Companies recruitment commences for the year 2021. Jobs Vacancies Recruitment for Dangote jobs in Nigeria 2021 is open for diploma and degree graduates (OND, HND, BSc, Masters). Click here for similar Jobs Vacancies
About Dangote Group of Companies
Dangote Group of Companies is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The following positions are opened at Dangote Group of Companies, recruitment commences and deadline for application has not been announced.
Also Read: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program
Dangote Group of Companies Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Security Manager – Ibese Plant (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantSecurity003
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
Description of the Job
- We are looking for a competent Security Manager with direct report to the Plant Director and dotted line report to the Group General Manager, Security to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
- As Security Manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have the Security Department under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
- The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Organising of Intelligence reports to prevent any violence or brake of law and order situation resulting in damage to the company staff or company property.
- Protecting of company assets against theft.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Organising of Intelligence reports.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Ensure 100% facilitation of criminal cases in court and ensuring crimes against the company are properly investigated and prosecuted.
- Ensure total compliance to the safety standards and policies of the company.
- Ensure 100% effective access control to the Plant, Mines and Housing Estate to avoid intruders.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Minimum ND; HND; B.Sc.in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
Minimum of 27 years’ experience.
Proven experience as Security Manager or similar position
Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
Working knowledge of MS Office
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Committed and reliable
The prospective candidate should be of the rank of Lt Col / Colonel in the Army or Deputy / Assistant Commission of Police.
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should check here
To apply click here:
Job Title: Export Logistics Officer (Industry Cement)
Job Ref.: ExportLogistics001
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Export
For latest Job update click here CLICK
The Export Logistics Officer will be responsible to produce accurate shipping documentation; oversee all aspects of the container shipment (from assisting customers/suppliers with bookings to the containers’ arrival at port).
Gain knowledge and expertise with each customer’s requirements and implement change to streamline the process.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
Skills and Competencies:
Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach
Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Attention to detail and quality
Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
Mode of application
Click on this link to apply:
For more Dangote Jobs click here