This is to notify the general public that there an ongoing job application as there are vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria. Check below for the requirements, deadline and necessary information.
About the Job
- Coordinate the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications, time schedule and approved budget.
- Coordinate electrical installation and ensure that all equipment are delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturers standard and IEE regulations.
- Supervise, coach, train and manage all electrical/ subordinate staff to achieve management objective, developmental plan also, improve quality and excellent delivery of work.
- Support the repair of all electrical/electronic machines. Supervise ABTL power distribution system and maintenance of Wartsila tri fuel diesel engine whilst minimizing downtime.
- Support the maintenance of high voltage, medium voltage switch boards and Electrical projects within FMN Group
- Lead and organize all maintenance activities within ABTL to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standard
Applicants’ Requirements for The Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication
- Have great attention to details and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Have good leadership and great team player
First degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Professional membership and certification e. g COREN
Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar environment.
Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
Experience with Maintenance in Port Services/ Terminal is an added advantage.
Deadline for Application – Friday, 15th January 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
To apply click here: