Internal/External Advertisement: Vacancy at Uniosun. Check for requirements, deadline and method of application. For Related articles click here
The Osun state university invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Librarian II (CONUASS 2) vacant position in the Library Department of the University.
REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF LIBRARIAN II
Candidates for this position must possess a good Bachelor degree not lower than Second Class Lower Division in any discipline plus Master’s degree in Library Studies or a Master’s degree plus post graduate diploma in Library Studies from a recognised Institutions. He/She must be a member of Associateship or Fellowship of a recognized Institute of Librarians. Evidence of participation in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is required, otherwise, exemption or exclusion letter should be presented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit twenty-five (25) copies of their application and current Curriculum Vitae which should include among others:
- Full Name (Surname Last in Capital Letters)
- Post applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
- Local Government of Origin (if from Osun State)
- Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
- Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
- Present Employment Status and Salary
- List of Publications (If any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
- Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees.
Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover to:
Osun State University,
All applications should be submitted to the Registrar at the above address and send a soft copy of applications, Curriculum Vitae and referee reports to this e-Mail address: email@example.com. Applicants should indicate at the top left hand corner of their envelopes the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted For the Vacancy at Uniosun
Closing Date: All applications and references should reach the Registrar not later than 4.00 pm on Thursday, 25th February, 2021.
Visit uniosun.edu.ng for more information