Kings University Post-Utme/DE, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session. Application fee is #2500 and cut off mark is not specified. Candidates who did not choose Kings University as institution of first choice can also apply.
Kings University, Post-Utme and Direct entry application form for admission into various programmes of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for UTME and Direct entry admission into KU Odeomu Osun state, See Details below;
Kings University Undergraduate Admission General Requirements.
- UTME and DE candidates for the Kings University screening exercise must have a minimum of five passes at credit level at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, or NECO including Mathematics English Language.
- For all categories of students seeking admission to the University, The University insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Each candidate is expected to have an acceptable score in the just concluded unified tertiary matriculation examination.
- Also, in order to ensure that only the best students are admitted as well as to maintain high educational standards, the University will conduct post-UTME screening.
- Prospective candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met JAMB minimum requirement are eligible even if they did not choose Kings University when applying for the UTME exercise.
For Direct entry into the University, considerations may be given to candidates with GCE A level with acceptable score in relevant subjects plus credit pass in O’level Mathematics and English Language.
Kings University Undergraduate Courses & Specific Requirements.
Click here to check the specific requirement for the various departments and courses in King University
How to Apply for Kings University 2020 Post-UTME Form.
- To obtain the Kings University 2020 Post-Utme/DE application forms visit the University Portal at http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng
- Transaction Charges (Banks and WebPay Interswitch platform) of Five hundred Naira (N500.00) as well as application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) is to be paid online through the WebPAY platform of Kings University.
- Make sure you appropriately complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented to you and submit.
- Candidates must upload a passport photograph which Height and Width is between 250 and 150 Pixels should not be more than 50 Kb in file size.
When coming for the screening exercise, candidates should come with two copies of the completed form to the screening venue, Kings University, Odeomu.
Time and date for screening will be indicated on their form
for further enquiries ;
Support Lines: 08150846566, 08150846576, 08150846574, 09030743744
Or send you mail to
Admissions Related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Portal Related issues: email@example.com