This is to inform all LASPOTECH applicants that the Lagos state polytechnic 2020/2021 admission list is out. Use the link below to check 2020/2021 LASPOTECH part-time admission list below.
How to Check 2020/2021 LASPOTECH Part-Time Admission List
Go to the LASPOTECH portal at https://apply.mylaspotech.edu.ng/.
Supply your username (i.e JAMB Registration Number) and password (i.e Surname – eg. if your surname is Ade, password is adepass) in the required columns.
Finally, click on the login to access your LASPOTECH ND admission status.
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee / Registration Procedure
- Acceptance Fee & Third (3rd) Party Fee:
- Successfully admitted candidates of the LASPOTECH Part-Time ND & HND programmes are to immediately proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and third (3rd) party fee of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000) and Three thousand five hundred naira (N3,500) respectively.
Are you a student thinking of what you can do to make some money while on campus? Read this
- Go to the School website (mylaspotech.edu.ng)
- Click on the “Student Login” link.
- Log in with your application number and surname in lowercase as password (upon successful login, you will be required to change your password to a more secure alternative)
- Review biodata form for correctness by clicking the “View Biodata” link (you can update biodata if necessary, by clicking the “Update Biodata” link)
- Proceed to make payment for acceptance fee and third party by following the steps below:
- Click “Generate/Re-Generate Fees” link. (Select the appropriate session and submit)
- Click “View Pay Advice”, select session and submit to view details of the fees and respective amounts payable.
- Click “Pay Online Now!” to make fees payment online.
- Upon successful payment, print payment receipt
- Click the “Admission Letter” link to download your Letter of Admission.
- Proceed to school for final screening
- Return to the school portal to make school fees payment
- Complete the Course Registration by clicking the “Course Registration” link, then select the required courses and submit.
- Print Course Registration form by clicking the “Print Registration” link (Review the printed course form for correctness and completeness)