The Nigerian Air Force 2021 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 2nd of March 2021. The body wishes to inform interested applicants that application will begin on that date and closes on 30 March 2021. Also read more related news here.
Note: Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online
Nigerian Air Force 2021 Recruitment Requirement Qualifications
Also read: Latest Job opportunities update
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/WomenApplicants must be between the ages of18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Tradesmen/WomenApplicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
- Mode of Application for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Interested applicants who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: APPLY HERE
Note: Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021. Also, Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
Local Government Indigeneship Form
Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Other ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021. Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.