Nile University of Nigeria application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission is now on sale. Details about application procedure and admission requirements are given below;
The Nile University of Nigeria hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate for admission into various programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination (UTME) and scored at least 160 and above and have chosen the Nile University as their institution of first choice.
Nile University Nigeria 2020/2021 Admission requirements
- Candidates must posses a minimum of 5 O’level credits including English language at not more than two sittings
- Admission shall be based on faculty and departmental requirements.
- Therefore, to check entry requirements for your department click HERE
- Please note that, Foreign applicants must present their corresponding examination results as well as their transcript from high school or college.
Direct entry students must have completed either of the following; OND, NCE, HND, A’level GCE, SBS, IJMB and JUPEB or any higher qualification before applying for the Nile University direct entry admission.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.nileuniversity.edu.ng/ and click on apply online now
- You could apply directly at http://www.sis.nileuniversity.edu.ng/my/app/
- Register by following the procedures on the portal
- After, Submit and proceed to download and print your application form
Each candidate should submit the following to the University admission office
- Filled and signed application copy of the application form
- Copy of official senior secondary school transcript
- Copy of official senior secondary school certificate
- Copies of official examination results
- Guarantor’s letter/attestation of financial support
- Medical report or immunization record
- Letter of recommendation from secondary school principal/counsel
- 4 recent passport photographs
Applicants are to note that a screening exercise which is mandatory will be conducted to all candidates who seeks admission into Nile Universityu
For more enquires
Call +2348067350919 or +234-8054892616