Have you been searching for how to check your OAU Admission Status? This post gives you the adequate answer. OAU admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Follow the instructions below to check Obafemi Awolowo University admission list first, second or third batch. Follow the instructions as released by the management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife.
How To Check OAU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go JAMB CAPS portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your username and password to login
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your OAU admission status
How To Check OAU Admission List On OAU Portal
- The procedures to check OAU admission list on the portal are as follows:
- Visit OAU admission portal by going to https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/home.php
- Enter your username and password to login or supply your JAMB registration number as required on the portal for prospective students
- Click on login and check your OAU admission status.
How To Check OAU Admission List On OAU Website
The procedures to check OAU admission list on the school website are as follows:
Visit OAU official website at http://www.oauife.edu.ng
Click on OAU admission list for 2020/2021 found on the home page.
Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “check admission status”
For PDF compiled admission list, scroll to your faculty/department and check your name/JAMB registration number and check if your name is in the released admission list