Oyo state College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2020: Details about the Basic Nursing Admission form for new session is given below
This is to inform the general public that application forms for admission into Basic Nursing at Oyo College of Nursing and Midwifery for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
Basic General Nursing.
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from 1st April, 2021, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2020: Eligibility and Requirements
Prospective Applicant into the Oyo state College of Nursing and Midwifery must satisfy the following requirements being considered for admission. This requirements are listed below
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Only candidates with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body are eligible to apply.
- As at the time of application Candidate should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to follow the under listed process for online application:
- Visit the college portal https://oysconme.edu.ng/admission/appform to begin registration
- Make an online payment of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via the link provided
- Print out the pin generated after making payment
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Deadline For Basic General Nursing
Online application commences on Tuesday 1st December, 2020 and must be completed on or before Friday, 5th March, 2021.
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 8th– Friday, 12th March, 2021.
Date of Interview: Monday, 15th – Friday, 19th March, 2021.
Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
Time: 8.00 am prompt.
Note: Payment is only to be made via online and not to anyone