Have you been asking when will the petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post utme 2020/2021 Screening Exercise form be out? Do you want to know the requirements for admission? Then you are at the right place. Just keep reading this post as it answers your queries.
Who Can Apply for The Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post utme 2020/2021 Screening Exercise?
- All candidates who wrote 2020 UTME and chose the institution as either their first or second Choice.
- Candidates must have the minimum jamb score of 120. Check here to see jamb cut off makes for 2020
- All candidates who didn’t choose the institution but are willing to change their 1st choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
Also Read: List of schools that have released their Post Utme Form here
Date and venue for the screening exercise
- Application Date: 24th June, 2020 and closes on 31st July, 2020. Note that the application is online based.
- Venue: School campus, along PTI main road, Effurun.
- Date of the screening exercise: 8th August, 2020 (08/08/2020).
- Fee: 2000 naira only.
How to obtain the screening form
- All applicants should visit the official website of the institute here: pti.edu.ng
- On the website, go-to Admission menu and click on post UTME SCREENING
- Click the sing up button and note the password and username.
- You will be redirect to Remita page (RRR) where your code will be generated
- Print the code and take it to any bank for you to make payment.
- After you have successfully make the payment of 2000 naira, return to the website and click on return to Screening.
- Fill in your password and username as required.
- Then, fill and complete the screening form which will be requested for presentation alongside with jamb print out, O’level results and your RRR print out at the screening venue.
- Make sure your details are correctly entered.
Every applicant is advised to read the institution on the school website before completing application form. Official website