Are you a student seeking for admission into Redeemer’s university? Do you want to Know if your course of choice is available in the University? What your chances are at gaining admission? Would you also want to know the school fees? Then this post ‘Redeemer’s university Undergraduate Admission Requirements (2020)’ gives an answer to your queries.
Check below for the list of Programmes available at undergraduate level.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Tourism Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Transport Management
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Theatre Arts
- History and International Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Redeemer’s University Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The following are the general requirements for Admission.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC or any of its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subject pass must include Mathematics, English and any other three subjects related to the applicant’s course of choice.
- Candidates should also note that there are other requirements as speculated by each College/faculty.
- Applicants must also have sit for the UTME and obtain the minimum points for admission into university.
Candidates should also complete the application form online and sit for the University screening exercise.
For the school fees, click here to download the whole file