University of Calabar, UNICAL Post-UTME/DE Form, for the 2020/2021 academic session his now on sale. Cut-off mark is 160, Registration commences on 29th of June, 2020. Registration closes on 29th of July, 2020. Cost for application form is N2000. Details below;
The University of Calabar hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate for admission into various programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission is open to both direct entry(DE) and UTME candidates who sat for the 2020 Joint admission and Matriculation board examination and scored at least 160 and above and have chosen UNICAL as their institution of first choice.
University of Calabar UNICAL Post-UTME/DE 2020: Eligibility, Cut-off Mark, and details about Application
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
The portal will be open for registration starting from Monday, 29 June, 2020. At 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 29 July, 2020, please note that the portal will however be shut down after this date.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
This E-transact option is available in all commercial banks across the nation. you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN at the bank.
Candidates can log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng with the PIN
After login, click on the UTME Admission Screening link procced by following given instructions
Buy UNICAL Post-UTME form Pin Online option
With this option, applicants can purchase Post-UTME pin from the website.
To purchase the Post-UTME pin online, click on Buy Post-UTME Pin Online
On the portal login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN
Scratch Card Option:
Within Calabar Metropolis ONLY, this option is available in the following banks
a. WEMA Bank
b. First city Monument Bank
c.. Heritage Bank
d. Unical Microfinance Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- Visit http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the link for UTME Admission Screening
- In the specified box, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number as well as your scratch card pin on the home page.
- login and follow the online instructions you shall be given
- Ensure your entries are correct and CLICK ON SUBMIT when you have confirmed your entries
- Thereafter, Proceed to print out the completed application form
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
- Candidates are to note that the date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated when registration closes.
- After the close of registration candidates are therefore advised to check the portal for their venue and time of the CBT screening test.
- To prepare adequately for the screening exercise, candidates are also advised to get the up to date UNICAL Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers.
- Candidates are to keep their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form so as to keep communication with the university intact
- The method of Post UTME screening exercise shall be strictly Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Therefore, any candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during the registration process.
- For candidates who do not reside in Nigeria, they are as well advised to indicate their country of residence for proper identification