How to Sign Up for the Unilorin Virtual Classroom
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN has hereby direct all students of the institution to brace up for the commencement of online-virtual classroom lectures due to the persistent increase of the Covid-19 infection across the country.
The University therefore has decided to make most of the University academic activities online using the Microsoft team platform for online delivery of lectures to all students.
Therefore as Unilorin prepares to start Online Classroom and delivery of Lectures using Microsoft Team platform, please familiarise yourself with the application
1. Go to products.office.com/microsoft-teams, and select Sign up for free.
2. Type in your Institutional email and select Next.(Please note Institutional email account e.g email@example.comOrKazeem@students.unilorin.edu.ng)NOTE: To get your student email, visit your Portal, go to personal details to copy your student mail address.
3. Choose an option and select Next.
4. Enter your password and select Sign in.NOTE: Your default password is stdunilorin$2021.stdunilorin+ your year of admission.For example, Ibrahim gained admission into UNILORIN in the year 2014. His Password will be stdunilorin$2014
5. Add the final details and select Set up Teams.
6. Choose how to open and use Teams
Download the Windows app (Desktop or Mobile)
Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls Note: To those having issue with the students email
Your email goes thus Matricnumber@students.unilorin.edu.ng
instead of */* I are to use
Example instead of 22/57EI419@students.edu.ngYou are to use 22-57EI419@students.edu.ng
For more details Visit HERE