UNIPORT admission form for the Basic Studies programme is now available for sale. Application is open to all interested candidates. See details below
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Studies Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIPORT BASIC STUDIES PROGRAM(PRE-DEGREE) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Prospective candidates must possess Ordinary Level result in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in at least 5 relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
Click HERE to check details about the UNIPORT Basic studies programme individual subject requirements and different subject combination for the different courses (subject) available for admission.
NOTE: Please kindly note that Further mathematics cannot be used to replace mathematics
The Basic Studies Programme is for a period of one academic session I.e One (1) year
Application will commence online from Monday, July 20, 2020;
Deadline for application is 12 midnight on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIPORT BASIC STUDIES (PRE-DEGREE) PROGRAM
- Kindly note that You can only Apply online
- Visit http://www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the registration portal
- You are required to pay a fee of N18, 000.00 (Eighteen Thousand Naira) excluding Bank charges.
- Candidates can make payment at designated Banks in Nigeria.
- The names filled online must be the same with the candidates O Level Certificates.
- Any applicant found to have provided any false information will be automatically disqualified.
- Prospective applicants must visit the University website regularly, have a personal and functional phone number and email address for further communications.
In due course, Registration of all successful candidates will be announced.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT THE END OF THE PROGRAMME MUST HAVE CHOSEN UNIPORT AND HAVE THE NATIONAL MINIMUM SCORE IN THE 2021 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) AND TO TRANSIT TO YEAR 1.
For more information visit
For technical support