UNIUYO Post-UTME Admission form, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, application fee, and closing date for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The cut-off mark is 180. The admission form cost is N2000. The deadline for registration is July 17th, 2020. See full details below;
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that Post-UTME form for University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the year 2020/2021 admission is now on sale. Candidates who made the University their first Choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above are hereby invited to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated is as follow
UNIUYO Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details
How To Apply
Eligible candidates for the UNIUYO Post-UTME should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals with their ATM card.
Payment Instruction and Online Registration
- On your browser, go to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Click on the link for Admission Forms
- Select Post-UTME as the Type of Admission Form
- Fill in your Email address and phone Number
- Select MAKE PAYMENT NOW option for payment completion
- Payment can be made at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita and also online using Internet/ATM Card
- After payment return to the online portal and click on” Register Link” to obtain your login credentials to complete your online application.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip ( acknowledgement slip)
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications such as O’level results
- All candidates are required to appropriately fill out the Bio-Data form correctly
- Candidate’s Bio-data forms are expected to completed and submitted their completed online (please don’t submit twice).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB therefore, no candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. Howevere.
- Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), Foreign Candidates,as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME exercise. However, Applicants with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply for for the screening.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday July 17th, 2020.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618