Universities and Courses That Accept a Pass(D7) in Physics

Pass in Physics

Do you have a pass (i.e, D7) in Physics either in WAEC or NECO or any of it’s equivalent result and you have been looking for a University that accepts such result? Then, keep reading as this post will be the answer to all your questions.

Most universities in Nigeria requires at least five O’level credit passes in English language and mathematics including Physics Chemistry and Biology if you opt for a science course or other relevant subjects relating to your desired course of study.

Physics as a subject is compulsory for almost all science course including Faculty of Engineering, Physical and life Sciences, Medical sciences and others. Some Universities which accept a pass i.e D7 in physics for some particular courses is going to be our point of discussion in the remainder of this post.

Also read

10 Errors You shouldn’t make while preparing for JAMB and Post-UTME Exam

List of Universities offering JUPEB program in Nigeria

Federal Universities that accepts two O’level result sitting

Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Courses to study with a pass in Physics

  • Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
  • Agricultural Administration
  • Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
  • Animal Production and Health Services
  • Pasture and Range Management
  • Animal Nutrition
  • Animal Physiology
  • Animal Breeding and Genetics
  • Plant Physiology and Crop Production
  • Crop protection
  • Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
  • Soil Science and Land Management
  • Environmental Management and Toxicology
  • Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
  • Food Science and Technology
  • Forestry and Wildlife Management
  • Hospitality and Tourism Management
  • Home Science and Management
  • Horticulture
  • Nutrition and Dietetics
  • Water Resources and Management Agrometereology
  • To check full list of courses offered at the federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Click here

Federal University of Technology, Akure

Courses to study with pass in Physics

  • Estate Management
  • Industrial Design
  • Urban and Regional Planning
  • Agricultural Economics and Extension
  • Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
  • Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology
  • Crop Soil Science and Pest Management

Note: FUTA also accepts pass in chemistry for Architecture

Caritas University

Courses to study with a pass in Physics

Mostly courses in Faculty of Environmental Sciences accepts at least a pass in Physics.

Akwa Ibom State University

All courses in the Faculty of Agriculture accepts pass in Physics

University of Agriculture Markurdi

Agriculture programs except Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology accepts a pass in Physics

For now these are the confirmed Universities and courses to study with a pass in Physics which we have compiled after carrying out due enquiries into these various institutions.

Do well to drop you questions in the comment section

Spread the info

Leave a Reply