The University of Benin Center for Entrepreneurship and development has commenced online classes for their 300/400 CED students in a bid to continue their first semester and the 2019/2020 academic session.
This was confirmed in a statement released by the Director of the department, Professor V.O Igbineweka through the office of the University’s Vice chancellor.
Concerned University of Benin students are advised to register and proceed to take online lectures with immediate effect.
Requirements for registration is as follow
- Pay your normal registration fee of #3500 stating your full name , matriculation number and Department/Faculty via bank transfer to;
Bank name: UNIBEN MICROFINANCE BANK
Account name: CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- If you have registered registered before, just upload your payment receipt through WhatsApp or email to;
- After confirmation of your payment, log in details will be sent to you within 48 hours to enable you to join the classroom.
- Download CED course outline for your perusal and effective study
- All complaints to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org