Suitably qualified candidates are invited for the University of Jos Pre degree Admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. The program, which is also Pre degree/Science programme of unijos is open to all candidates seeking admission into the University.
University of Jos Pre Degree Admission Requirements
- Applicants/Candidates must obtain WAEC/NABTEB or any of its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The O’level subjects pass must include Mathematics and English with any other three subjects related to the candidates’ course of choice. These are Physics, biology, Agriculture Science, Technical drawing, Geography or any relevant Science subjects
- Note: The programme is strictly for Science Students who want to study Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine, Computer science, Medical Laboratory Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree course in the Faculty of Natural Sciences and/or other science disciplines
Mode of Application
Applicants are to obtain the application form online on the school official website: portal.unijos.edu.ng
The following steps are to follow:
- Interested candidate should visit the portal.
- Candidates are to click on the registration menu and select remedial Sciences
- Candidates should fill the online application form by providing valid information.
- Candidates should select the program ( remedial Sciences) and click on register when completed to submit
The following steps are required for payment
- Applicants should visit the website and click on login.
- Provide the login details and enter to a personal dashboard.
- Applicants should click on application charge and make payment with the preferred mode of payment (card, bank branch, etc)
- Applicants should then print out the receipt upon successful payment and also print the the other copy of the receipt sent to your mail.
The following steps are to follow to complete personal information registration for University of Jos Pre Degree Admission
- Login into the personal dashboard by providing the login details.
- Click on edit profile and edit the bio-data.
- Make sure the information provided are valid before submitting.
- Click on submit. Print out the form for future reference.
For more information click here