This is to inform the general public that there are currently some vacancies at federal university of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State. The institution is one of the universities established in 2011 by the Federal government of Nigeria, under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. The University, which has two campuses, has the main campus seat at Oye Ekiti and the other campus at Ikole Ekiti. The vacant positions are Registrar and The University librarian respectively.
Requirements for the Vacancies at Federal university, Oye Ekiti
- The Registrar is directly responsible to the VC for everyday administration work and also the chief administration officer of the University. The following are the requirements for the position of registrar.
- Candidate must earn a good degree in Humanities, Arts, Management or any other related discipline from a globally recognized university.
- The year of experience should be at least 15 years.
- Any relevant postgraduate degrees are added advantage
- Candidates with experience in distance learning Education will be given preference
- Rank of the candidates should be (CONTISS 14) not below deputy registrar.
2. Office of University Librarian: The librarian is directly responsible to the VC (Vice Chancellor) for the library’s administration. He/she shall coordinate the University library services. Check below for the requirements for the FUOYE librarian
- Applicants must earn a postgraduate degree in Library Science with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant post-qualification experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Applicants should not be more that sixty years old.
- He/She should be computer literate, focus and innovative
Also Read: Babock University admission
Adeleke Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Mode of Application
Applicants are to submit 30 copies of their curriculum vitae and application and photocopies of their relevant credentials. The CV should be in the order stated below:
- Full name with Surname first in Capital letters
- Date and place of birth
- Marital status
- Age and Numbers of children
- Valid email address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Home address
- LGA and State of origin
- Number of Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates
- Present employment and position held with date
- Previous employment and position held with date
- Membership of professional bodies
- Names of 3 references with their addresses.
Closing Date: 22nd July, 2020
For more information check here:
Found this helpful to someone else? Do well to share it on Twitter, Facebook or WhatsApp, You can easily make use of the social media buttons below.