This is to inform the general public that there are some vacancies at Uniosun as released by the school registrar. Applications are required from suitably qualified applicants to serve as service provider for gardening of the campus environment (environmental maintenance) in the any of the six campuses of the University. The campuses are; Okuku campus, Ejigbo campus, Ikire campus, Ifetedo campus, Ipetu-Ijesa campus and Osogbo Campus respectively.
Requirements for the vacancies at Uniosun
- Applicants are to satisfy the following requirements before they can be considered suitable as Service providers for the environment maintenance (Gardening of campus environment)
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration with the state of Osun State or federal government of Nigeria as outfit.
- Evidence of renewal of certificate to practice as Environmental maintenance provider with relevant in the State of Osun
- Evidence of previous experiences as a service provider in environmental maintenance, including proven profile
- Knowledge of State of Osun University campus/ campuses where the interest of the service provider lies
- Readiness to work under the supervision of the Department of Works, Maintenance and Physical planning of the University and the DVC (Administration and Development)
- Evidence that the applicants possess required tools and equipment to carry out Environmental maintenance (Gardening of the Campus Environment)
- Ability to mobile, deploy and supervise gardeners who will be working for the service providers.
- Any other relevant document(s) that can enhance qualification of applicants to be considered suitable for the vacancies at Uniosun should be added.
Mode of application for the vacancies at Uniosun
- Interested service provider should submit five (5) copies of application to express in serving as service provider in Environmental maintenance (Gardening of campus Environment) addressed to the Registrar, Osun State University, Osogbo in a sealed envelope marked application for service provider (Environmental maintenance) at the left corner of the envelope. Soft copy of application and necessary attachments should also be forwarded to email@example.com
- Each copy of the application should be accompanied with the documents list from 1 to 9 above.
- Applicants should indicate campus or campuses of their choice where to serve as service provider (if considered suitable for the vacancies at Uniosun)
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
All applications should be submitted to the Uniosun Registrar’s address (Osun State University, Office of the Registrar, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo).
Deadline of submission is 14th June, 2020